Saturday, January 2, 2016

The Wait is Over

  Tomorrow morning at 9 o'clock I, along with thirteen other people, will be embarking on a wonderful journey to volunteer in New Orleans. I am super excited that I will be able to make this memory with one of my best friends. We will be working with children at the boys and girls club and will be able to explore the state as we visit different museums and plantations.
  The opportunity for me to attend the New Orleans trip was very important for me. I believe that by giving back to the community we are giving ourselves the chance to grow and learn that we are blessed beyond measures. Not only am I excited about giving back. I am also excited to experience the culture of New Orleans and not to mention the food! 
   Stay tuned to our blog so that you can keep up with our journey and the experiences we have in New Orleans!
--

No comments:

Post a Comment